Our modular range of tunnels are 960mm in length, and can be joined together to create a basic or elaborate tunnel system. Our tunnels are very sturdy, come completely enclosed in a new one piece and upgraded Stainless Steel Reinforced 19mm netting, and have a specifically designed hard wearing floor for comfortable movement.
The strength and integrity of the tunnels makes either a floor or aerial tunnel a possibility.
The tunnels, although practical, also end up being one of the most fun places for your cat(s) to enjoy their outdoor time. They will just love running up and down the tunnel.
- Sturdy powder-coated steel frame
- Super Strong steel corner connectors
- Supplied with a new one piece and upgraded Stainless Steel Reinforced 19mm low-vis netting.
- Includes a specifically designed super durable polyester flooring. This floor is super strong, making aerial tunnels a viable option.
- Includes all attachment ties for attaching to freestanding enclosures and also for creating longer length tunnels.
- Length 960mm
- Height: 360mm
- Width: 360mm
- Weight: 7kg
Add Tunnels to increase the length:
You can add multiple tunnels together to create a 2m, 3m or 10m length. As the tunnels come with additional netting and attachment ties, you are also able to create elaborate designs that turn corners.
This netting has been designed for use by cats only and is not covered for damage resulting from Dogs or other animals housed in OR outside of the enclosure.
Safety: Due to the size of the netting squares, Catnets recommend kittens (6 months and under) should not be left unattended for prolonged periods within the enclosure. In regards to cat enclosures safety in general, it is advised that all netting is installed as taut as practically possible.