Catnets.com.au does NOT currently offer an installation service.
If you require a measure and quote for an installation, we suggest you try the following businesses or individuals across Australia. These installers use Catnets netting and you can see some examples of their work in the images below. Contact them directly to organise a measure and quote.
We must emphasise that these contacts are not employees of catnets.com.au, and a purely a referral from us for a a local business in your area. However unlikely, we cannot accept any responsibility for any installation or quotation related issues. Please ensure you clarify clearly your requirements and sale conditions with the listed businesses before proceeding.
Catnets is always looking for trustworthy and reliable businesses to join our list of recommended installers. A few of the benefits of becoming an installer include:
- Be your own boss
- The ability to work to your own hours and specify your coverage areas.
- Wholesale pricing
- Access to our wholesale catalogue and pricing. Catnets brand, the brand requested by most customers.
- Job satisfaction
- Create safe spaces that genuinely transform people and their Cats lives.
- A listing on Catnets website installer directory
- No fees, No referral cost, No franchise overheads.
- A profitable business
- Niche market, niche product ensures low competition in a rapidly growing industry.
Wholesale pricing & Installers are welcome in all areas but we are specifically searching for installers in: Tasmania, North Qld, Rural QLD, Rural NSW, Rural VIC and Northern Territory. If you would like to be a recommended installer, please contact us for further discussion.