By adding 1 of this item to your cart, you will be purchasing "1 box" of 10 Fence Extension brackets.
Made of heavy duty 1.2mm gauge steel and powder coated in a matte Black finish, these professional grade angled brackets are purpose-built and are the strongest and neatest fence brackets available.
- Durable steel construction with powder coated matte black finish
- 900mm (vertical) w/- 650mm (angled extension)
- 25mm thickness
- Plastic cap end
- Two pre-drilled holes for attachment to fence
- Two pre-drilled holes for wire to pass through parallel to the fence to maintain net taughtness
- Brackets also come with two self-tightening eyelet screws to allow for attachment of a turnbuckle at the end of each run of wire
- The bracket comes in two parts and simply clicks together in seconds using a pin-lock system
Please be aware if you are running a 2 wire system you will need 1.2m netting. If you are running a 3 wire system you will need 1.8m netting.
We recommend one bracket per fence post or a maximum of one per 3m.
All products received were packaged with care and delivered timely with incredible tracing, however each and every part had its protective coating damaged in multiple places - chipped through to the bare metal and even coloured in with black texta in one spot.
- when I reached out for help with full photo evidence a second lot of damaged stock was safely sent out with bubble wrap as well as their standard plastic sleeving (in both instances the wrappings arriving undamaged indicating it was initially packaged damaged) and I was told that there’s nothing they can do as that is their product and maybe the product “wasn’t for me” if I had a problem with the aesthetic - I explained that it was the longevity assured by protective powder coating of the product that was the primary reason for me to purchase not the “prettiness”
Before sale service and delivery is amazing
After sales service insulting and petty.
And an assured let down for anyone expecting a quality undamaged product.
When looking for a way to secure my cats the hardest part was finding the catnets website. The DIY hardware calculator took all the guess work out of it and the how to videos made it very clear. It is so easy to install. The brackets are strong and I have seen my cat give up when he looks for a way over the fence. I'm very happy with the result
I am so glad with this product! So easy to DYO and safety. My cat Mikkel has been enjoying his backyard, having his morning sunbath and I dont have to worry anymore if he is planning a way to escape because that is not possible anymore!
Thank you Catnets for all videos about how to install the fence, it was very helpful and also thanks for the fast delivery!
Everything from one place, plenty of Instructions. Once you tackle the 1st section and understand it, its pretty easy. I made some modifications along the way a f everything looks great. I'll be ordering more to complete garden. quality os very good.
thank you Catnet (and for once a great product avaliable to Australians locally)
Our lovable family cat (Ed Sheeran) was bitten by a Brown Snake a few weeks back on our family Hobbie
Farm and fortunately he survived this traumatic ordeal. Since then he has spent all his time inside (not happy). Thanks to Catnets we have made a safe area now for him to roam around in our back yard without him getting back down to the hay sheds. It was so easy to install and looks fantastic.
Thanks, Catnets for keeping Ed Sheeran safe.
Easy to install, keeps cats in, looks great
Easy to install and lots of videos and instructions provided.
Love having these installed in my yard for peace of mind that my cats are safe when outdoors. I have had it installed for a few weeks now and my cats have not even tried to jump up or on the fence and netting. I call that win!
I didn’t think for one minute that I’d find something to keep my little Houdini in but I have!! It wasn’t too challenging to build and it’s created a beautiful space for my favourite boy child. Thanks CatNets 😻
Production quality of the equipment was high, and everything is easy to set up if a little tedious when it comes to actually weaving the rope through the nets
we bought 3 for our rescues and they love it, being able to stretch their legs and smell outside
Additional infoDetailed Specs|||
|Box 1 Poles||99cm Deep x 12cm Wide x 11cm High||10 x Angled Fence Extension Brackets||15.2kg|