By adding 1 of this item to your cart, you will be purchasing "1 box" of 10 Fence Extension brackets.
A specialty steel mould has been created to ensure both the strongest and neatest fence bracket available. Made of strong 1.2mm thick galvanised steel and powdercoated in a matt Black finish, these poles are purpose-made professional grade brackets. These brackets are the chosen fence extension of over 20 installers / resellers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Your brackets are ready to use as it have the following features:
- Made of Strong Galvanised Steel & Powdercoated Black
- 900mm (vertical) w/- 650mm (angled extension)
- Plastic Cap End
- Two Pre-Drilled holes for attachment to fence
- Two Pre-Drilled holes for wire to pass through parallel to the fence to maintain net taughtness
- Brackets also come with two Self-Tightening Eyelet Screws to allow for attachment of a turnbuckle at the end of each run of wire.
- Each bracket is packed in an individual poly bag to avoid damage in transit.
- The bracket comes in two parts and simply clicks together in seconds using a pin-lock system
Please be aware if you are running a 2 wire system you will need 1.2m Netting. If you are running a 3 wire system you will need 1.8m Netting.
These make cat proofing easy. Great product and easy to work with
We have added the angled fence extension brackets to our yard and it’s absolutely fantastic. I originally purchased the cat Meg a few years ago and install it from the fence line to the eaves of the house however found that it was too low and made the yard feel smaller. By adding the angled fence brackets the space feels open again and most importantly our cats can experience the outdoors in safety.
These are the best, easy to set up. I have totally enclosed my whole backyard, the cats absolutely love it.
I found the angled extension brackets extremely easy to use and very effective. Made the job easy.
All 40 of the fence extensions we ordered were of a high, consistent quality. The items were easy to put together and didn't require to much hardware to put together. However, they did come with eyelet bolts and wing nuts that I was unsure the purpose of as there was no mention of these pieces in the manual so now they are just in a box at home. Overall a fantastic product.