Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Haverford Brands Pty Ltd t/as catnets.com.au (ABN 50 000 022 551)
2. Entry to the Competition is open to all Australian residents. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter. Employees of the Promoter or any person associated with the Competition, or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
3. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter's website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry into the Competition is free.
5. The Competition opens at 5am (AEST) on 20/09/2023 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 31/10/2023 ("Competition Period"). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
6. To enter the Competition, you must complete the entry form located at: https://catnets.com.au/pages/photo-competition-2023
7. Prize winners will be chosen by members of the Catnets team and featured on our social media, emails and website. Prizes include one $500 voucher and five $100 vouchers redeemable at catnets.com.au
8. The contest is open to all Australian residents and you can enter as many times as you like. Winners will be contacted directly and announced via email.
In the event that a prize winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for six (6) months from the date of the judges' decision. If any prize is not claimed within six (6) months of the date of the judges' decision, the judges may determine another winner for the unclaimed prize. A winner of any unclaimed prize will be the prize winner for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
9. If there is any event that prevents or hinders the Promoter's conduct of the Competition or the Promoter's ability to deliver the prizes to the prize winners, the Promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the Competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
11. By entering, you certify that your submission is your own property and give unrestricted permission to Catnets*, to use and publish photographs for editorial, advertising, social media, trade and any other purposes in manner and medium.
In particular, this may include use in print and electronic media, including the internet, social media platforms, and may be used in all countries in which Catnets operates.
12. To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize.
*Catnets is a division of Haverford Brands and operates within Australia and internationally.