The LITE Portable Cat Enclosure is the ideal choice for smaller outdoor spaces or even for indoor use. At 2.3m long and 1.16m height and depth, this Enclosure is compact and easy to move around.
With no tools required for assembly, the LITE Portable Cat Enclosure features a durable lightweight aluminium square frame that simply slides together using the provided connectors.
Featuring Catnets PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL REINFORCED NETTING, the LITE Portable Cat Enclosure provides maximum strength and security for peace of mind.
The netting slides over the top of the frame and is secured using cable ties.
- Lightweight and portable aluminium frame
- Premium 19mm Stainless Steel Reinforced UV treated Cat Netting
- F shape heavy duty zipper for easy access
- No tools required – quick and easy assembly
- Includes pegs to secure to the ground
- Cable ties included to secure the netting
- Dimensions: 2.3m x 1.16m x 1.16cm
- Lightweight: 12kg
The LITE Double 2.3m Portable Cat Enclosure provides many benefits, including:
- Safe and secure design for peace of mind
- Lightweight and can effortlessly be moved around
- Affordable solution for cat containment
- Portable and ideal for rental properties or for traveling
NOTE: Accessories (Cat Tree, Hammock and Shade Sail) are NOT included.
Check out the range of hammocks and other accessories available on our website.
This Enclosure has been designed as a lightweight portable quality Enclosure. Due to the nature of the lightweight frame, the Enclosure may be susceptible to movement on windy days. Ensure you secure the frame to the ground using the provided ground pegs. If you are positioning the Enclosure onto a hard surface, it is recommended that you use sand bags to weigh the enclosure down. This is especially important if you choose to attach a shade sail to your Enclosure as this may catch wind forcing the Enclosure into the air.
The netting has been designed for use by cats only and is not covered for damage resulting from dogs or other animals housed in OR outside of the enclosure.
Safety: Due to the size of the netting squares, Catnets recommend kittens (6 months and under) should not be left unattended for prolonged periods within the enclosure. In regards to cat enclosures safety in general, it is advised that all netting is installed as taut as practically possible.