- Select your width
- In the quantity field, enter the number of lineal metres that you need (whole metres only, no decimals)
- Press ‘Add to cart’. The cart will automatically calculate the $6.60 per m2 price based on the width selected and lineal metres entered
A unique combination of netting and stainless steel, our premium cat netting provides added strength and durability where it matters most. This netting is ideal for high traffic and commercial enclosures and cat runs, and for owners who want the strongest netting option currently available.
Our Premium Cat Netting with stainless steel, is priced at just $6.60 per square metre when sold by-the-metre. Bulk rolls are also available here.
- 8 strands of high-quality netting plus 1 strand of stainless steel
- Easy to work with – no specialist tools required
- 19mm x 19mm square mesh size
- Pre-stretched – will not sag or stretch over time
- Knotted high density polyethene and stainless steel material
- UV treated for harsh Australian conditions
- Just as unnoticeable as our 19mm Low-Vis netting
This netting has been designed for use by cats only and is not covered for damage resulting from dogs or other animals housed in OR outside of the enclosure.
Due to the size of the netting squares, Catnets recommend kittens (6 months and under) should not be left unattended for prolonged periods within the enclosure. In regards to cat enclosures safety in general, it is advised that all netting is installed as taut as practically possible.
UV Tested (QUV ACCELERATED WEATHERING TESTER) Results:
3 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 98% Strength maintained (2% loss)
5 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 96% Strength maintained (3.3% loss)
10 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 93% Strength maintained (6.6% loss)
Discounted BULK ROLLS are also available.