Our Stainless Steel reinforced "Easy-Fit" zippers ensure a neat and high strength enclosure entrance. They are quick to install and don't require any specialist tools. This is our most premium zipper option available, ensuring high strength and a large opening.
What is an Easy-Fit Zipper? An easy-fit Zipper is basically a Zipper that has already been professionally sewn into a small surrounding piece of netting. This netting is then simply attached to your enclosure netting. They eliminate the need for any hand-sewing, and ensure a quick and simple installation. This zipper creates a professional result at a D.I.Y price.
The installation method is:
1: Firstly erect your complete cat netting enclosure, ensuring the netting is as taut as possible.
2: You can then plan the exact positioning and fasten the zipper panel to the enclosure netting at the top using a supplied tie.
3: The panel can then be then attached to the existing netting using the included rope. The rope is weaved alternately through the panel net and the enclosure net, bringing them securely together.
4: The original enclosure netting is then cut directly behind the zipper to create the opening.
- 1.7m (h) x 1m (w) UV Treated L-Shape Zipper
- Surround netting overall size is 2m x 1.5m
- Double Sided Access Slider with Stainless Steel Caribiner style Lock
- Includes all required accessories for attachment to netting
- Installation Instructions
- Ideal for high traffic areas and large item access
- A revolutionary advance in cat enclosure netting, Catnet Premium is an advanced blend of netting and stainless steel. Whilst still maintaining the many advantages of working with a netting product, Catnet Premium ensures added strength and durability.
* Note: If your access area is smaller than 2m x 1.5m, you can simply use this panel as a "ready-made" wall. Just trim the panel to size and you're done.
UV Tested (QUV ACCELERATED WEATHERING TESTER) Results:
3 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 98% Strength maintained (2% loss)
5 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 96% Strength maintained (3.3% loss)
10 years Equivalent to outdoor Exposure: 93% Strength maintained (6.6% loss)