- Outdoor and Indoor use
- Can be extended up to 1.8m tall
- Includes 6 platforms
- Made with durable, UV-resistant, and recyclable Polypropylene
- Supports cats up to 12.5kgs
- Easy to assemble and clean
- Made in New Zealand
- Adjustable stump that can accommodate uneven sloping floors
- Designed with a safety feature that causes the branch to fold down when overloaded
- Comes with simple and easy assembly instructions
You can secure the Monkee Tree into timber decks or floors, concrete floors, paving squares or against a wall. The Monkee Tree will still be stable and it is not a necessity to be attached to a wall. The Stump is also adjustable and can accommodate sloping ground surfaces.
For ultimate portability, especially if putting inside a Freestanding Cat Enclosure, we recommend to attach the Climbing Tree to a solid paving square that can easily be moved around with ease.
Cats Love to Climb. It's their natural instinct to explore high places. The ability to climb extends their territory so providing a means for your cat to climb will promote a happy and healthier life for your cat. Monkee Tree’s are especially designed for cats to climb and provide safe access.